Louis Dreyfus Company is a leading merchant and processor of agricultural goods. What does that mean? Well, wherever you are in the world, the t-shirt you’re wearing most probably contains cotton handled by LDC, and the coffee or orange juice you drank this morning could be sourced by them.
Тhe company’s activities across a diverse range of business lines span the entire value chain, from origination to distribution, helping to feed and clothe up to 500 million people every year. That’s how big and impactful the company is!
If you are:
- Experienced in finance and accounting
- Motivated to work with a cohesive, multinational team of professionals
- Looking for a hybrid work model
… then you’re probably a good match for LDC!
- Training and development opportunities
- Health and life insurance
- Transport allowance
- Multisport for only 9lv per month
- Annual performance-based discretionary bonuses
- 25 annual paid leave days