SAP: Who are they?
SAP is the market leader in enterprise application software. Founded in 1972, the company was initially called System Analysis Program Development, later abbreviated to SAP. Since then, it has grown from a small, five-person endeavour to a multinational enterprise headquartered in Walldorf, Germany, with more than 105,000 employees worldwide.
Here are some facts about SAP on a global level:
Who are SAP Labs Bulgaria?
Established 20 years ago, the development center of SAP Labs Bulgaria is technology-focused and plays a key role in the defining and development of the SAP Cloud Platform. SAP Labs Bulgaria also has strong contributions towards life-cycle management, user interface & user experience across the broader portfolio of SAP products.
Let’s look at some fast facts about SAP Labs Bulgaria as an employer:
Why join SAP Labs Bulgaria?
- SAP is a world leader in the business software sector, following the latest trends in software development.
- For its 21-year history, the company has established itself as a preferred employer in the IT sector in Bulgaria.
- SAP Labs Bulgaria is a preferred employer for providing a friendly working atmosphere and a large variety of social benefits and opportunities for development.
What makes you the perfect match for SAP Labs Bulgaria?
SAP is looking for people who think and dream BIG. The perfect candidates are also:
✔️ Dynamic, adaptable and full of integrity
✔️ Collaborative, creative, and fun
✔️ Passionate about helping businesses worldwide to run better and improve people’s lives
✔️ Driven to achieve the success they want
If you recognize yourself in this description, explore the possibilities that await at SAP.
Benefits at SAP Labs Bulgaria:
At SAP, you can have everything you need so you can become everything you want to be. The company supports a healthy and balanced workplace – a place where you can be your authentic self. Employees are proud to have one of the best benefit packages amongst all top employers both in Bulgaria and abroad, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Additional days paid annual leave
- Additional medical insurance
- Annual bonuses
- Childcare allowance
- Company training
- Compensation for overtime
- Home office
- Career development opportunities
… and many more. For the full list, check out SAP’s profile at nPloy below.